CrewAssist – Bringing the Community Together
CrewAssist allows you to stay relevant, be relevant or become relevant within the industry, regardless of your situation.
Whether you have lost your aviation job, want to get into an aviation career, or just want to stay updated on industry news, CrewAssist is here for you. You will find high-end services such as CV building assistance, one-on-one coaching, attractive insurances, interview guides, webinars, accredited tests, on-going support, mental wellness support and more.
The idea behind our online community, where fellow aviators can meet and stay relevant together, arose as result of the Covid-19 pandemic, which hit our industry hard and turned thousands of lives up-side-down.
We wish to rise to the occasion and contribute with something positive for our industry. The industry is nothing without people who get up everyday to cross boarders and unite the world. In the end, it’s all about people.
All new members who join CrewAssist will receive the Premium membership with all associated discounts, benefits and online resources for FREE(!) for the remainder of 2020.
What Does CrewAssist Offer?
Members can choose between a free membership (this option will always be free) and a Premium membership. Due to the current situation in aviation, OSM Aviation and CrewAssist will offer the Premium membership to all new users free of charge for the remainder of 2020! The subscription can be cancelled at any time and no credit card information will be needed to become a member.
For both members and non-members, a wide range of services can be purchased. These services range from individual interview coaching, CV assistance and many more. All services will be discounted for Premium members.
Examples of the services and benefits available are:
- Accredited tests: Psychology, Behavioral and Aptitude
- Insurance discount (30% discount for Loss of License insurance for pilots)
- Interview guides and techniques (including mock interviews)
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring by recruiters and experts
- Resume/CV building and assistance
As a FREE member you will get access to:
- Weekly webinars with news and updates from aviation and the job market
- Articles with guidance on mental and physical health
- Weekly newsletter with the latest industry updates
- Access to a large career development content library
- Financial guidance articles
As a Premium member you will get access to:
- Everything in FREE, plus:
- Monthly premium webinars that dive deeper into relevant topics (such as CRM)
- Video tutorials
- Discounted offers (such as Loss of License insurance for pilots)
- Full well-being support
- Premium Career Guidance articles
Free Premium Membership (3 months)
CrewAssist wants to rise to the occasion and contribute with something positive for the aviation industry. Therefore, new members will be given a free Premium membership for the rest of 2020!
On the 1st of January 2021, the Premium membership will become a subscription-based offering and those who participate in this offer will be asked if they want to continue with their Premium subscription or revert to a free membership.
Aviation would be nothing without the people who get up every day to make our world smaller and bring our global community together. Join your industry colleagues and become part of our crew today, we would LOVE to have you onboard!