Cabin Crew Candidate Profile
Creating a Cabin Crew Candidate Profile is a great place to start if you're looking to become a Cabin Crew. By registering a profile we will be able to contact you directly - matching your qualifications and preferences to our exciting job opportunities! In order to create a strong Candidate Profile that shows all off your relevant skills, here are some quick inside tips on what our recruiters are looking for.
5 Tips on How to Creat a Great Cabin Crew Profile
While every experience you can add on your resume it is a valuable one, most airline will look into customer service experience or related experience such as teaching experience, au pair, hospitality, health care, volunteering.
- Team player
- Communication Skills.
- Creating a great Customer Experience
- Friendly and positive
- Caring and understanding
- Exceeds Expectations
- Professional and Responsible
- A genuine passion to help others
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate (minimum) or equivalent
- Any relevant courses diplomas can be an added plus
- Language requirements may vary from airline to airline; however, the majority will ask for good English skills and other languages are always seen as a plus
- Customer-focused approach
- Good communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate with people from a variety of cultures
- Proven ability to help others
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment