Do you want to train the next generation of pilots?
The aviation industry is growing and there is a huge need for pilots over the years to come. We are therefore excited to announce a fully sponsored Flight Instructor Course at OSM Aviation Academy!
OSM Aviation Academy’s main focus is to train Airline Ready Pilots in a professional environment. As a Flight Instructor at our academy, you will be a part of a young workforce with a quality-driven mindset that strives to do the best for their students
What they are offering:
- Sponsored EASA Flight Instructor Course
- Paid licenses and CAA fees
- 100% permanent employment at OSM Aviation Academy with a 24-month bond
- Contractual salary from day one of employment after completing the EASA FI(A) course and successfully passing your skill test.
Before you apply you need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- EASA CPL(A)
- Valid SEP (Land)
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Speak and write fluent English
- Legal right to live and work in Norway and Sweden (if applicable)
- Clean criminal record
- Have completed 5 hours on single-engine piston powered aeroplanes during the 6 months preceding the pre-entry flight test.
- The Pre-entry flight test shall have been done within 6 months prior to the course start