Cabin Crew Casting in Hannover
OSM Aviation is excited to welcome YOU to a Cabin Crew Casting for Thomas Cook and Condor. You will get the chance to meet directly with Cabin Crew recruiters in a single venue, presenting a unique opportunity to get all the facts, career advice, and answers in person – in an informal environment.
The Cabin Crew Casting is held at Maritime Airport Hotel, January 23rd at 10:00.
Visitors will get the chance to meet directly with Cabin Crew recruiters in a single venue, presenting a unique opportunity to get all the facts, career advice and answers in person, in an informal environment.
If you want to read more about the positions and/or apply; please click here.
All you need is to do is registering your attendance in the form below – and you must bring along a recent CV and passport for us to start the recruitment process.
• Must be aged 18 years and over.
• Good English and German skills both verbal and written.
• Must be able to live and work in Germany without restrictions.
• Must be over 160 cm without shoes.
• Physically fit and able to pass a medical examination.
• Must fit into the crew seat harness without modification.
• Confident swimmer.
• Holder of a valid passport that permits unrestricted travel worldwide.
• Reasonable mathematic skills.
• You must be able to provide a continuous satisfactory 5-year referencing history without gaps along with a clear Criminal Record Check.
• All successful candidates that are offered a cabin crew position with Thomas Cook Airlines are required, before they join the company, to undergo and pass an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Aero Medical assessment. This will be paid by the company.
• You must be able to be at the airport ready in your uniform within 60 minutes on work days categorized as “standby days”.
• Have no visible tattoos or piercings that cannot be covered discreetly (we do provide long sleeved blouses and shirts).
• If you have been or are Cabin Crew with a European airline you will be required to provide us with your Attestation of Initial Training.
All you need is to do is register your attendance in the form below – and you must bring along a recent CV and a copy of your passport for us to start the recruitment process
• Thomas Cook / Condor Company Presentation
• Group Assessment: You will be divided into groups, where each group will participate in a group assessment
• Individual Interview: Following the group assessment, you will attend an individial interview
• Role play exercise
Please come prepared to spend the entire day which may be as late as 16:00.
We hope to see you there!
OSM Aviation Cabin Crew Recruitment