Flight Crew Futures Job Fair
Flight Crew futures job fair is a focused pilot recruitment event organised in association with the British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA), which has access to over 10,000 of its pilot members to ensure a connection of qualified pilots seeking new opportunities and recruiters.
Airlines are continuing to expand their fleets and this, together with indications of a global shortage of pilots, means that there’s never been a better time for experienced, low-hour and recently qualified candidates who are seeking genuine career opportunities.
Flight Crew Futures partners pilots attending the event with airlines and recruiting agencies which are seeking to recruit experienced, low-hour and recently qualified candidates who meet their requirements.
Who should attend?
- Experienced pilots considering career progression.
- Type-Rated pilots seeking career progression.
- Pilots considering a career move overseas.
- Low-hour pilots/Frozen ATPL
- Recently graduated ATPL pilots seeking their first career opportunity.
- Military crew leaving the forces and now seeking pilot opportunities in the commercial sector.