Left and Right seat opportunities
Flight Crew Futures partners pilots attending the event with airlines and recruiting agencies seeking to recruit experienced, low-hour and recently qualified candidates who meet their requirements.
Meet directly with pilot recruiters
Visiting pilots will get the chance to meet directly with recruiters in a single venue – this is a unique opportunity to get all the facts, career advice and answers in an informal environment.
Informative presentations throughout the day
Flight Crew Futures’ drop-in format will also include presentations from recruiters throughout the day, allowing pilots who attend to get a comprehensive overview of their current flight crew requirements, salary packages and employment terms. The presentation programme will also include several presentations by BALPA on topics relevant to today’s pilots.
Entry to Flight Crew Futures is FREE. Simply complete the online registration to let us know you’re attending. Please sign up here.
Who should attend?
- Experienced pilots considering career progression.
- Type-Rated pilots seeking career progression.
- Pilots considering a career move overseas.
- Low-hour pilots/Frozen ATPL
- Recently graduated ATPL pilots seeking their first career opportunity.
- Military crew leaving the forces and now seeking pilot opportunities in the commercial sector.
17th of October 2017 | 10:00 – 16:30 GM
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Airport (LGW)
Any questions, please contact; [email protected]