Fly the new NORWEGIAN B737 MAX from Newburgh (NY) and Providence (RI) on international routes.
If you have the requirements for this lifetime opportunity, please book yourself in Miami on one of the below dates.
Note that the B737 MAX interview process will take only one day (8 hours).
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER IN THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM.
Dates and times:
- March 20th to 24th: 12:00 to 20:00 *
- March 27th to 30th: 12:00 to 20:00 *
- April 4th and 5th: 10:30 to 24:00 *
- April 7th: 15:00 to 24:00 *
- * Finishing time dependent on SIM time.
We can book desired flights for you, for up to $400.
Please advise desired flight details to the below contact emails and we will arrange the flight.
NB! Note that we cannot reimburse, if you decide to pay yourself.
For pilots coming from Europe, we can arrange travel on Norwegian’s network.
- Boeing MIA Campus
- 6601 NW 36th St, Bldg 57-09
- Miami, FL 33166-6922
Please bring a National Identity Card or Passport for entry purposes
(NB! Passport is also required for the Document Check).
Please also bring:
- Last logbook (preferably verified)
- You will participate in:
- A group exercise
- An Interview including a technical interview
- Document Check
- Advanced Compass (online aptitude test lasting approx. 90 minutes)
- Simulator evaluation (B737NG SIM – test is generic and type experience not required)
Or call, you will be redirected to our Recruitment Team in place in the US: +1 954 636 2125
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER IN THE FORM BELOW: