Come Meet Us At Flight Crew Futures 16th of February
Flight Crew Futures is a a new approach to pilot career opportunities for the experienced pilot – and it is open to all experienced commercial pilots.
Flight Crew Futures has been launched to partner pilots with airlines and recruiting agencies, who are specifically looking for type rated flight crew to fill their right and left seats. There will be a wide range of opportunities on offer for both First Officers and Captains.
Visiting pilots will get the chance to meet directly with pilot recruiters in a single venue, presenting a unique opportunity to get all the facts, career advice and answers in person, in an informal environment.
The ‘drop-in day’ format will also include presentations throughout the day from recruiters. Each will deliver an overview of their current flight crew requirements, salary packages, and employment terms. The presentation programme will also include several presentations by BALPA on topics relevant to today’s pilots.
Entry to Flight Crew Futures is FREE. Simply complete the online registration to let us know you’re attending. Please sign up here.
Who should attend?
- Non-member and members of BALPA are welcome to attend
- ATPL holders
- Preferably Type Rated pilots seeking career progression
- Experienced Pilots considering a career move overseas
- Pilots looking for advice on how they can progress their career to the next step
- Military pilots leaving the forces and now seeking pilot opportunities in commercial sector
16th of February 2017, 10:00 – 18:30 GMT
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Airport (LGW), South Terminal, Eastway, Horley, Gatwick
Any questions, please contact; [email protected]