OSM Aviation, on behalf of Norwegian, are now looking for experienced contracted First Officers B737 Pilots to operate on their Short Haul fleet in Europe.
- EASA/JAA License
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours on B737-300/800 and 150 hours within the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 4 or higher
- No criminal record or accidents
Training cost bond
For pilots not current on the B737 you will need to sign a training cost bond which will be prorate depreciated over three years.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance.
- New modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months for family- employee from day one.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and carried 26 million passengers in 2015. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean, and the US. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 100 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.
Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). Norwegian was named the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline.
Nearly 6,000 people work for Norwegian.
In order to discuss the opportunity in further details, please contact email@example.com