OSM Aviation is looking for an Accountant to be a part of the Accounting team in Barcelona, working closely with the Finance team at HQ in Oslo, Norway.
OSM Aviation is a global organisation offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Barcelona.
In this position, you will get the chance to develop your professional skills while working in a dynamic international environment.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an effective and correct accounting, whilst helping to develop a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable Processing – The collection and maintenance of Invoice Approval Register, Input of AP Invoices, payment of AP invoices and recording of payments in the accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Payable
- Outgoing invoices and collection tasks
- Maintenance and Reconciliations of Prepayment accounts
- Performing Bank Reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Completion of periodic Sales Tax and VAT filings with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Weekly Treasury Reporting and Monthly Journal Entries
- Ad hoc tasks when required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor, or equivalent professional degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong English language, verbal and written communication skills
- Would be comfortable working in an international environment
- Proven ability to work as part of a team contributing to a positive and progressive work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can show initiative and work independently
- High adaptability to change
- Comfortable with the rapid pace of change in both a business and personal context
- Has integrity, energy, lots of enthusiasm and is hardworking, likeable and approachable
What do we offer you?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.