Accounts Payable Intern
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our Business Intelligence Centre in Barcelona. We are now looking for a Accounts Payable Intern.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior Air Crew, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 5700 Air Crew employees and presence in eighteen countries.
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are now looking for a Accounts Payable Intern for our Business Intelligence Centre in Barcelona. Reporting to the Chief Accountant, you will be responsible for processing all incoming invoices from around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Validate incoming invoice
- Choose account and operational accounting based on given guidelines
- Be responsible that invoices are sent to appropriate approvers
- Set up vendors in Accounting system
- Communicate with third party suppliers and internally
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant areas
- Highly structured and organized
- Detailed oriented with ability to stay focused
- Strong willingness to be part of a dynamic and global organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong English writing and communication skills as the work language is English
- International experience is considered valuable
- Previous experience of working in a stressful environment is considered valuable
- Basic accounting skills is considered valuable
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with skillful and social colleagues in an active and dynamic global environment.
- A 6 months intern contract with the possibility of prolonging.
- A paid internship.
- Be part of a unique and fast-growing company.