Administrative Coordinator| HEL
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to a recent change, we are now looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Helsinki on a temporary contract.
Our new colleague prefers to provide attentive support and is committed to ensure consistent and efficient processes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that is proactive, organized and prefers to support colleagues with their workload. You should be comfortable with both routine tasks and ad hoc tasks as assigned by the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with monthly administrative routine tasks and coordinate with our Payroll Department.
- Create documentation and reports.
- Distribute information and documentation to relevant parties, both internally and externally.
- Ensure up-to-date systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with administrative duties.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills and preferably good Finnish language skills.
Personal Skills and Knowledge:
- Organized, thorough and detail oriented.
- Shows self-discipline and is determined to reach set goals.
- Highly reliable.
- Adaptable to change and can cope with a fast pace.
- Hands-on approach and positive attitude.
What Do We Offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis, please apply soonest possible.