06/01/2019 23 days
OSM Aviation Academy (OSMAA) is looking for a full time administrative support to act as a supporting function to the organization and the management team in Västerås, Sweden, as the company is growing and expanding.
OSM Aviation Academy is one of the most esteemed flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963, previously under the name of Scandinavian Aviation Academy. OSM Aviation Academy is now being elevated and repositioned as a cohesive corporate entity of OSM Aviation and parent company of flight school subsidiaries. We do not think in status, we are team players and we strive to unleash everyone’s professional potential within the frames of the organization.
As administrative support, you will report to the Head of Training but will support other functions within the organization as well. A lot of the work will be independent and therefore you should be able to motivate yourself and take initiative when something needs to be done to stay one step ahead. The tasks will have a great range from highly qualified to simple routine tasks as your goal is to help both managers and other key personnel as well as instructors to focus on their areas of expertise.
In return, we offer a professional organization where there will be great opportunities for personal development through different responsibilities. You will be working with colleagues who are ambitious, eager and committed to fulfil our brand promise of being the best aviation training provider on the market. We have a great team of a range of personality types, which we value highly as we believe in having the right person in the position where they fit the best. In the role as an administrative support, a good personality disposition is one that is comfortable dealing with people (but not dependent upon them) but also being able to work with high concentration on more focused tasks.
We operate with a flat company culture that we believe creates a healthy and trustworthy relationship between coworkers and managers, which is crucial to achieve a safe and quality-oriented pilot training.
Examples of duties and responsibilities
- Assist CEO and other managers in their daily duties.
- Project coordination, follow-up on deadlines and duties assigned to yourself and others.
- Generate reports, flow charts and KPI values/statistics.
- Administrate recruitment process of new employees regarding sorting out CV:s, planning of interviews, contracts, introduction, documentation etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of office activities, events and meetings.
- Being the responsible coordinator/admin for our higher vocational education (sv. YH-utbildning).
- Prepare decision basis material/business case input to managers.
- Create data for invoices.
- Administration within school department such as student certificates, grades, diplomas.
- Write meeting protocols/minutes of meetings.
- Update parts of manuals and other documents.
- Handling staff/student polls and put together the statistics.
- Inventory control of equipment in class rooms and aircraft.
- Contact with students as well as business partners.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strength in planning, organization and coordinationin an efficient way.
- The ability to think ahead and anticipate the needs of the executives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and recognize importance of multiple situations.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
- Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to make things happen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge in economy is qualifying.
- Experience in project management is qualifying.
- You have a high-quality mindset and you are passionate about helping executives to bring order in their day-to-day work day and to help them put their energy where it is best used.
- Scandinavian language as well as English is a requirement.