We are looking for Aircraft Technicians at OSM Aviation Academy’s base at Arendal Airport, Gullknapp in Norway.
OSM Aviation Academy is one of the most esteemed flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963, previously under the name of Scandinavian Aviation Academy. OSM Aviation Academy is now being elevated and repositioned as a cohesive corporate entity of OSM Aviation and parent company of flight school subsidiaries.
OSM Aviation AirTech, currently named Scandinavian AirTech in cooperation with OSM Aviation Academy will shortly set up a 145 maintenance base at Arendal Airport in Norway. Initially, OSM Aviation AirTech will service 2 aircraft in Category 3 (Single Piston). Within two years, the fleet will consist of 6 Cessna 172 JTA and one Diamond DA42. The existing fleet consists of C172 JTA and DA42, all with G1000 cockpit and a Boeing FNPT II simulator.
The goal of the establishment in addition to the primary maintenance of the OSM Aviation Academy fleet is to develop the business with external customers on helicopters, turboprop and business jet. OSM Aviation AirTech also conducts operations at the main base in Västerås. The position will report to the Maintenance Manager and be based at Arendal Airport, Gullknapp.
Start date: As soon as possible
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the onsite technical support for OSM Aviation Academy’s fleet and third-party customers.
- Perform all maintenance work on the company Cessna JTA´s and Diamond DA42.
Desired skills and experience:
- Valid Part 66 license B1.2 Certificate.
- Experience of maintenance on Turboprop, Bizjet, turbine and helicopter.
- Experience of managing personnel is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in a Scandinavian language and in English.
- Strong focus on safety and quality assurance.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to easily adapt to changes and new assignments.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Service-minded, genuinely interested in supporting your team to succeed.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant, international and dynamic environment.
- Competitive benefits.
- To be part of a unique and fast-growing company.