B737 First Officers ASL
30/06/2019 33 days
Pilot Recruitment Team
On behalf of ASL Airlines, OSM Aviation are looking for First Officers to join the B737 Fleet at one of the ASL Airlines European bases.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that “It’s all about people”, and we assist our clients with everything from recruitment, training, management to planning and execution. ASL has a fleet of 40 aircrafts, both B737 and ATR, and offer cargo, passenger and charter solutions to their customers.
- Valid EASA license
- Valid 1stClass Medical Certificate
- Valid B737 Type-Rating
- Minimum 500 hours on B737
- Minimum 250 hours of commercial air transport type (CS-25)
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- EU Passport
- First Officers to East Midlands Airport (EMA)- Dedicated Freight operation full time from July 2019 onwards.
- First Officers to Belfast City Airport (BHD)- Passenger Summer season, followed by a transfer to freighter operation after the Summer season each year.
What is offered:
Regardless of which option you are interested in, you will be employed by OSM Aviation UK, working for ASL Airlines.
Belfast City: May – Sept 2019 Passenger, Roster pattern 5 ON/3 OFF
EMA: Sept-2019 – April 2020 Freighter operating from EMA. Roster pattern 8 ON/6 OFF
EMA: From July 2019 Freighter operation only. Roster pattern 8 ON/6 OFF
To fully review your experience, please add a breakdown of hours per aircraft type and/or position in your profile through “APPLY NOW”. Subsequently, we must have a complete CV that is up to date.
For questions, please contact the OSM Aviation Flight Deck Recruitment Team at: [email protected].