ATR First Officer
Flight Deck Recruitment Team
On behalf of ASL Airlines, OSM Aviation are looking for First Officers to join the ATR Fleet at one of the ASL Airlines European bases.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that “It’s all about people”, and we assist our clients with everything from recruitment, training, management to planning and executing. ASL has a fleet of 40 aircrafts, both B737 and ATR, and offer cargo, passenger and charter solutions to their customers.
Screening date: 21st May 2019 in ASLI Head office, Aviation House, No. 3 Malahide Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Valid EASA license.
- Valid ATR Type-Rating with close to 500 hours on type.
- Valid 1stClass Medical Certificate.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5.
- EU Passport.
What is offered?
- A long-term assignment commencing on Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
- Roster patterns of 2 weeks on, 1-week reserve and 1-week off.
- Per diem away from base at an applicable rate either EUR 4.90 or GBP 4.13, depending on the base
- During training, ASLI is responsible for flight and hotel accommodation.
To fully review your experience, please add a breakdown of hours per aircraft type and/or position in your profile through “APPLY NOW”. Subsequently, we must have a CV that is up to date.
For questions, please contact the Flight Deck Recruitment Team at [email protected].