On behalf of Norwegian, we are now seeking experienced Captains B737.
The mentioned positions are to facilitate and operate Norwegian’s Short Haul fleet within Europe.
- EASA ATPL
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 4000 hours total time
- 2000 hours flying on commercial jets with a MTOW of 30T or more
- 500 hours as CDR on B737-300-900 or BBJ
- At least 150 hours commercial flying in the last 12 months
- Right to live and work in Europe
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher
Training cost bond
For pilots not current on the B737 you will need to sign a training cost bond which will be prorate depreciated over three years.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Diversified flying on a modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance with a minimum of 12 days off per month.
- Vacation: You accumulate 2.5 days of paid vacation per month in 100% duty.
- 30 days sick leave annually covered by 90% of basic salary.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and carried 26 million passengers in 2015. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean, and the US. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 100 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.
Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT). Norwegian was named the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline.
Nearly 6,000 people work for Norwegian.
In order to discuss the opportunity in further details, please contact email@example.com