B737 Type Rated First Officers
31/12/2017 2 weeks from now
OSM Aviation, on behalf of Norwegian, are now looking for experienced B737 Type Rated First Officers Pilots to operate on their Short Haul fleet in Europe.
- EASA/JAA License
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1,500 hours total time
- 500 hours on B737-300/800 and 150 hours within the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 4 or higher
- No criminal record or accidents
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- Roster planned 1 month in advance.
- New modern fleet.
- ID tickets after 3 months for family- employee from day one.
TRAINING COST BOND
For pilots not current on the B737 you will need to sign a training cost bond which will be prorate depreciated over three years.