B787 First Officers
18/02/2018 2 months from now
On behalf of Norwegian, we are now looking for First Officers to operate on the Norwegian Boeing 787 aircrafts.
Successful applicants will be employed by OSM Aviation and based at Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport, FL.
- FAA ATP certificate or EASA ATPL
- FAA or EASA Medical Class 1 (EASA Medical Class 1 required before commencing flight duty)
- 1,500 hours total time
- 1,000 hours on any EFIS jet Aircraft
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States
- Duty period starts and finishes at FLL
- Minimum of ten days off per calendar month
- 28 days of annual leave per calendar yearPlease contact [email protected] for further information regarding contract terms and conditions (contact details to the right).
For pilots not current on B787, before commencing the B787 training you must sign a non-compete clause valid for the first three years. No cost for the pilot.
If you hold a FAA flight crew license, Norwegian will support conversion training to obtain an EASA license during a time of up to 2 years. During this period, you will operate under a waiver on European registered aircraft.