Finnair Cabin Crew HKG
OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training and HR Management of flight personnel are the future of the airline industry. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
OSM Aviation’s crew base flying for Finnair in Hong Kong has been in operation since March 2015. We are now looking for more exceptional cabin crew with a friendly, flexible and positive attitude to join us for a permanent position. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
- HKCEE with minimum Grade E in five subjects including Level 2 or above in both English & Chinese Language or HKDSE with minimum Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School subjects including English and Chinese Language or equivalent
- Minimum height of 162cm
- Minimum age of 20 years old
- Candidates must have the right to abode in Hong Kong
- Candidates must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a full-time permanent basis
- Distant visual acuity using both eyes 0.7 or better (with or without corrective lenses)
- Normal color vision and normal hearing
- Good general health (minimum requirement EASA Part Med Cabin Crew and Finnair regulations). In general, this means that the applicant should not have long-term medical conditions requiring continuous or recurrent medication or regular follow-up.
- Drug tests will be conducted to the applicants selected for training during the selection process prior to clearance.
- No visible tattoos, piercings or teeth jewelry
Required competencies and skills:
- Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously. You will be tested further along in the recruitment process.
- Have good communication skills, social skills and a passion to serve.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin and/or any European language
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused.
- Experience as Cabin Crew is preferred. Working experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
- A team player, committed, responsible, flexible, problem-solving and a can-do spirit.
- Independent with the ability to handle challenging task and work under pressure.
The following conditions apply:
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- 6 weeks of training in Finland.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email
- Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- For possible inquires please contact [email protected]