Cabin Crew LH B787 – FLL Florida
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of Norwegian, we are looking for cabin crew to be based out of FLL Florida to work onboard Norwegian’s B787 fleet for its transatlantic routes.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian Air is focussed on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
To be cabin crew with OSM Aviation on board the award-winning Norwegian 787 Dreamliner, you’ll need to have people at the heart of everything you do too. Taking care of your passengers will be your passion; and you’ll thrive on doing it on each flight, at any time of the day and night.
Our people and culture…
We work with amazing colleagues from, literally, all over the world. There are no words to describe the richness you get when working and enjoying time off with people from completely different backgrounds and cultures.
“Norwegian is a family and I’m very proud to be a part of it.”
Charlene, Cabin Crew Supervisor, 787 Fleet
Career and lifestyle…
This is not a job where you can get bored! Thanks to huge global expansion Norwegian offers endless travelling opportunities; there are new destinations coming all the time! One day you may be having lunch in Paris, the day after you could be shopping in London, or taking in the sights of wonderful Copenhagen!
“The company expansion also gives you opportunity to grow professionally in your career: you grow as Norwegian grows, which means every success of the company is a success you also feel part of.”
Federica, Senior Cabin Crew, 787 Fleet
And of course, our customers…
The passengers we carry also make the job worthwhile, as everyone that gets on board has a different story. Knowing that you have made a difference to their day; made their journey more comfortable, or even becoming a part of that story is very rewarding.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved extremely quicklyfor high performers
- Competitive company benefits including discounted staff travel
- Paid uniform package
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
What do we need from you?
- Legal authorization to work in the United States of America (usually through US Citizenship or Greencard. You need a valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter Europe.)
- You live in the greater Fort Lauderdale area or are willing to relocate
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 21 years’ old
- Able to reach into the overhead bins
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Strong swimmer; European airlines have a strict requirement to be able to swim. This is tested at interview stage.
- Be able to comply with the uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform
- Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) safety requirements
- Be able to pass an Aviation Medical
How to apply?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter by clicking “apply now”. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.