At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian Air is focused on finding people who are true customer service professionals. We’re excited to launch our third Boeing 787-Dreamliner base in the U.S. (following on from JFK and FLL) very soon at Los Angeles LAX and are now seeking experienced and non-experienced Flight Attendants to join our great team.
To be Flight Attendant with OSM Aviation on board the award-winning Norwegian 787 Dreamliner, you’ll need to have people at the heart of everything you do. Taking care of your passengers will be your passion; and you’ll thrive on doing it on each flight, at any time of the day and night.
Our people and culture…
We work with amazing colleagues from, literally, all over the world. There are no words to describe the richness you get when working and enjoying time off with people from completely different backgrounds and cultures.
“Norwegian is a family and I’m very proud to be a part of it.”
Charlene, Cabin Crew Supervisor, 787 Fleet
Career and lifestyle…
This is not a job where you can get bored! Thanks to huge global expansion Norwegian offers endless travelling opportunities; there are new destinations coming all the time! One day you may be having lunch in Paris, the day after you could be shopping in London, or taking in the sights of wonderful Copenhagen!
“The company expansion also gives you opportunity to grow professionally in your career: you grow as Norwegian grows, which means every success of the company is a success you also feel part of.”
Federica, Senior Cabin Crew, 787 Fleet
Our fantastic customers…
The passengers we carry also make the job worthwhile, as everyone that gets on board has a different story. Knowing that you have made a difference to their day; made their journey more comfortable, or even becoming a part of that story is very rewarding.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved extremely quickly for high performers.
- Discounted staff travel
- High-quality paid training
- Paid uniform
- Company benefits including health care
- For experienced Flight Attendants who have more than 12 months of flying experience within the past 5 years, and have the qualifications we are looking for in a Senior Flight Attendant, will get the opportunity to be considered for a “direct entry” Senior Flight Attendant position
What do we need from you?
- Legal authorization to work in the United States of America (usually through US Citizenship or Greencard. You need a valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-enter Europe.)
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 20 years’ old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Strong swimmer; European airlines have a strict requirement to be able to swim. This is tested at interview stage.
- Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) safety requirements
- Be able to pass an Aviation Medical
How to apply?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.