Cabin Crew Long Haul B787 Norwegian Gatwick
Cabin Crew Recruitment
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focused on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
To be cabin crew with OSM Aviation on board the award-winning Norwegian 787 Dreamliner, you’ll need to have people at the heart of everything you do too. Taking care of your passengers will be your passion; and you’ll thrive on doing it on each flight, at any time of the day and night.
But why choose the OSM Aviation & Norwegian 787 London Gatwick base?
Our people and culture…
We work with amazing colleagues from, literally, all over the world. There are no words to describe the richness you get when working and enjoying time off with people from completely different backgrounds and cultures.
“Norwegian is a family and I’m very proud to be a part of it.”
Charlene, Cabin Crew Supervisor, 787 Fleet
Career and lifestyle…
This is not a job where you can get bored! Thanks to huge global expansion Norwegian offers endless travelling opportunities; there are new destinations coming all the time! One day you may be having lunch in Paris, the day after you could be shopping in New York, or taking in the sights of Las Vegas!
“The company expansion also gives you opportunity to grow professionally in your career: you grow as Norwegian grows, which means every success of the company is a success you also feel part of.”
Federica, Senior Cabin Crew, 787 Fleet
And of course, our customers…
The passengers we carry also make the job worthwhile, as everyone that gets on board has a different story. Knowing that you have made a difference to their day; made their journey more comfortable, or even becoming a part of that story is very rewarding.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved extremely quickly for high performers
- Discounted staff travel
- Experienced crew starting base salary of £12,600 per annum. In additional to this are flight duty payments and per diem allowances, which should lead to an overall ‘on target earnings’ of over £20,000 a year. Incremental base salary increases take place in the second, third and fourth years of service.
What do we need from you?
- Legal authorization to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 20 years old
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements and pass a flight medical examination.
- You need to be 160cm or taller (from passport or other official document).
How to apply?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”. To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed.
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.