Cabin Crew Short Haul B737 HEL
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of Norwegian, OSM Aviation is looking for both experienced and inexperienced temporary Cabin Crew to be based in Helsinki to work onboard Norwegian´s B737 aircraft.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focussed on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved quickly for high performers
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
- Fixed roster.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
- Minimum 20 years’ old
- Height minimum 160 cm
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters
- Clean criminal record
- Good physique
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours
- Fluent in English and preferably speak Finnish or a Scandinavian language
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
- must be able to comply with the uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform.
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- Safety-focused, service-minded & adaptable to an irregular work schedule
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
*To be considered: After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.