Cabin Crew Short Haul B737 CPH
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of Norwegian, OSM-Aviation are looking for temporary Cabin Crew to be based out of Copenhagen for Norwegians short Haul Operation in Europe.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focussed on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved quickly for high performers.
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
- Fixed roster.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
- You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
- Minimum of 20 years’ old
- Height minimum of 160 cm
- Swimming skills at least 200 meters
- Clean Criminal record
- Good physique
- Be able to work full-time irregular working hours
- Be able to comply with the uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform
- Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language
- You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
- Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
How to apply?
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”. To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests, you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. The further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.