Captains B737 Non-Type Rated
31/10/2019 158 days
On behalf of SunExpress, we are now seeking Non-Type Rated Captains to operate their B737.
SunExpress was founded in Antalya in October 1989 as the joint venture of world’s leading airlines Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Operating touristic charter flights between Europe, specifically Germany and Antalya for a long time, SunExpress became the first private airline company to offer international scheduled flights from Turkey, with its Antalya-Frankfurt flight in 2001. The home base of SunExpress is in Antalya on the Turkish Riviera.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in
Europe, currently operating with a full-commonality fleet of 61 B737 and 7 A330
Employment Contract: A fixed term contract for three years will be offered and after this period an unlimited contract will be offered. (A bank guarantee letter or cash deposit to SXS bank account is required with the amount of €15.000 which will be released at the end of three years).
- ATPL (A) license issued in accordance with JAR-FCL or ICAO standards
- Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with JAR-FCL 3, EASA Part-MED or ICAO standards
- Min 4000 flight hours’ total experience
- Min 1500 flight hours on aircraft heavier than of 27000 kg MTOW
- Min 3 years’ airline pilot experience (starting with type rating endorsement date)
- Min 500 hours active PIC experience (on aircraft with more than 19 seat capacity and heavier than 27000 kg MTOW)
- Min ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- To be between 1.60m and 1.95m height
For questions regarding the application procedure or the selection process, please contact the highly experienced OSM Aviation Flight Deck Recruitment Team at: [email protected].