Captains | E190 Fleet
Pilot Recruitment Team
On behalf of German Airways, OSM Aviation are looking for Captains to join their E190 fleet.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that “It’s all about people”, and we assist our clients with everything from recruitment, training, management to planning and executing. German Airways has been a sign of excellence in airline services for more than 60 years. The fleet is currently comprised of British Aerospace Bae 146 Regional Jets as well as Embraer E190 flying for major enterprises across the whole of Europe.
- Valid E170/190 type-rating
- EASA ATPL(A)
- EASA Medical Class 1
- English at level 4
- 3,000 hours’ flying experience (min.) in total incl. 1,000 hours as PIC on jet A/C above 20t
- Passport without limitation
- Permission to work in the EU
- Class B driving licence
- Up-to-date reliable person certificate (under German LuftSiG law)
What is offered?
- We can offer permanent contracts with German Airways, no Freelance option available.
- Part-time contracts are possible.
To fully review your experience, please add a breakdown of hours per aircraft type and/or position in your profile through “APPLY NOW”.