Long Haul Cabin Crew (HKG)
OSM Aviation is now seeking Seasonal Cabin Crew with a friendly, flexible and positive attitude for our Finnair operations in Hong Kong.
OSM Aviation’s crew base flying for Finnair in Hong Kong has been in operation since March 2015. We are now looking for Seasonal Cabin Crew with a friendly, flexible and positive attitude who are willing to join us on a temporary contract. Selected candidates have an excellent opportunity for a permanent contract both during and after the temporary contract period.
You should share our unlimited curiosity, be ready to embrace different cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
· HKCEE with minimum Grade E in five subjects including Level 2 or above in both English & Chinese Language or HKDSE with minimum Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School subjects including English and Chinese Language or equivalent
· Minimum height of 162cm to 188cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
· Minimum age of 20 years old
· Candidates must have the right to abode in Hong Kong
· Candidates must have the right to work in Hong Kong on a full-time permanent basis
Required competencies and skills:
· Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously.
· Have good communication skills, social skills and a passion to serve.
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English
· Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin and/or any European language
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
· Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused.
· Experience as Cabin Crew is preferred. Working experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
· A team player, committed, responsible, flexible, problem-solving and a can-do spirit.
· Independent with the ability to handle challenging task and work under pressure.
The following conditions apply:
· Flying full-time on a temporary contract of approximately seven (7) months with training period included
· Six weeks of training in Finland
· Candidates who have been selected to the post will be on the company’s priority list for permanent positions both during and after the temporary contract period.