OSM Aviation is excited to offer an excellent career opportunity to join our new United States bases as a Cabin Chief, leading and motivating the on board team.
About the job
We are now seeking ‘direct entry’ Cabin Chiefs to be based in Providence (PVD) to work on board Norwegian’s brand new Boeing 737-MAX fleet for its transatlantic services to the U.K, Ireland and Norway. This position involves regular nights away staying at our European bases.
– Direct Entry Cabin Chiefs position in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines
– Be amongst the first to fly the brand new B737-MAX on transatlantic routes
– Be part of the opening of our new base in Providence, Rhode Island (PVD)
– High-quality paid training
– Paid uniform package
– Sign on reward of $1000 if you pass selection & training and the six months’ probation period
– After probation there will also be an opportunity to apply for transfer to the 787 Dreamliner services out of New York (JFK) or Fort Lauderdale
The contract and the terms & conditions will be provided and be with OSM Aviation.
Requirements for Cabin Chiefs
You can only apply for the Cabin Chiefs positions if you have previous flying experience as flight attendant:
- Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Able to pass swimming test
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
- Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Ability to get to your place of work (PVD Airport) within 90 minutes for on-call duty
- Must pass a senior evaluation
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with positive attitude
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
- Security requirements:
- Reach into overhead bins
- Stand erect in aisle
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
About OSM Aviation
OSM Aviation offers top qualified flight personnel worldwide. They provide a full range of total crew management services to airlines with top quality and highly efficient crew members and pilots. These full range of services includes recruitment, training, development, HR Management, compliance, planning and execution to all Norwegian’s flight attendants in the US.
OSM Aviation is a global company with a proven track-record, with 2,800 employees, and a presence in fifteen countries.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and will carry around 30 million passengers in 2016. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean and the U.S. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 120 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.
Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT).
Norwegian was named the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline. Around 7,000 people work for Norwegian.
Recruitment process for Cabin Chiefs
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews, background check and senior evaluation.