Emirates Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew Recruitment
As Emirates appointed agency we are now looking for exceptional people to join their international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share their unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have passion for hospitality, we would like to meet you.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our focus is finding the right people who are true customer service professionals. You will need to have people at the heart of everything you do. Taking care of your passengers will be your passion; and you will thrive at doing so on each flight, at all times.
If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend one of our recruitment events in Europe.
What do we need from you:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212cm while standing on tiptoes.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- High school graduate (Grade 12).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed).
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations.
- Physically fit for this demanding role.
Together with an experience of a life time, working for Emirates gives you a lot of benefits. Some of them are:
- Concessional Travel:Staff travel benefits on Emirates Airline can be availed as per the Staff Travel Manual.
- Accommodation: Furnished shared accommodation is provided free of charge.
- Transport: Transportation is provided by the company to/from work and to/from Training College.
- Uniform is provided by the company free of charge.
- Leave/Leave Travel: 30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin.
- Complementary training,
- Competitive salary – Basic Monthly Salary:
Grade II (Economy Class) AED 4260/month
Flying Pay: Grade II (Economy Class). AED 58/on hourly basis (avg. 80-100 hrs/month)
Approximate average monthly pay: AED 9500/month ~tax free (~2585 USD, 2115 EUR, 1880 GBP)