Experienced Cabin Crew PVD B737 MAX
Cabin Crew Recruitment
On behalf of Norwegian, we are looking for experienced temporary Cabin Crew to be based out of Providence (PVD), Boston. If you have more than 12 months of flight attendant experience you now have the opportunity to work onboard Norwegian’s Boeing 737-MAX fleet for its transatlantic routes.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focussed on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 10,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and America.
What do we offer?
- Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
- Paid uniform package.
- Positive and an exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
The contract and the terms & conditions will be provided and be with OSM Aviation.
- Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Able to swim.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status).
- Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration).
- Ability to get to your place of work (PVD Airport) within 90 minutes for on-call duty.
- Read and communicate fluently in English.
- Must be able to comply with the uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings when in uniform.
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment.
- Safety-focused, service-minded and adaptable to an irregular work schedule.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to reach into overhead bins.
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension.
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible.
*To be considered: After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email. Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.