First Officers B737 MAX – US Operations
On behalf of Norwegian, we are looking for First Officers to operate on their Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
On behalf of Norwegian, we are looking for First Officers to operate on their Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. Successful applicants will be employed by OSM Aviation, based at Newburgh Stewart International Airport, NY (KSWF) flying Norwegian’s B737 MAX on their new Transatlantic operation.
First Officers B737 – Type-Rated
- FAA ATP or CPL Certificate and/or EASA CPL/ATPL License. If FAA, validation & conversion to EASA is required during the first 2 years. (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- 1500 h total time
- 500 hours on B737-300-900 or BBJ
- At least 150 hours commercial flying in the last 12 months
- English, language proficiency “ICAO” level 5 or higher, or “proficient” as per FAA
- No criminal record or accidents
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States
Training cost bond
For pilots not current on B737 it will be a Non-Compete clause in the contract for the first three years. If you hold an FAA flight crew license, Norwegian will support conversion training to obtain an EASA license during a time of up to 2 years. During this period, you will operate under a waiver on European registered aircraft.
Duty period starts and finishes at SWF.
Minimum of ten days off per calendar month.
28 days of annual leave per calendar year.
Please contact us for further information regarding contract terms and conditions.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and carried 26 million passengers in 2015. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean, and the US. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 100 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.