First Officers B737 Type Rated
On behalf of SunExpress, we are now seeking First Officers to operate their B737.
SunExpress was founded in Antalya in October 1989 as the joint venture of world’s leading airlines Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Operating touristic charter flights between Europe, specifically Germany and Antalya for a long time, SunExpress became the first private airline company to offer international scheduled flights from Turkey, with its Antalya-Frankfurt flight in 2001. The home base of SunExpress is in Antalya on the Turkish Riviera.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe, currently operating with a full-commonality fleet of 61 B737 and 7 A330 aircrafts.
Employment Contract: First Officers who are hired at SunExpress are given a 3-year employment contract.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Min EASA CPL (A)/IR (A) license and IR on multi-engine aircraft
- EASA Medical Class 1 certificate
- MCC course
- B737 NG Type Rated
- ICAO Level 4 in English and being successful in the company’s English test
- ATPL (A) theoretical knowledge exams passed
- Between 1.60m and 1.95m height
- High School/Gymnasium Degree
For questions regarding the application procedure or the selection process, please contact the highly experienced OSM Aviation Flight Deck Recruitment Team at: [email protected].