First Officers B737 Type Rated
On behalf of SunExpress, we are now seeking First Officers to operate their B737.
SunExpress was founded in Antalya in October 1989 as the joint venture of world’s leading airlines Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Operating touristic charter flights between Europe, specifically Germany and Antalya for a long time, SunExpress became the first private airline company to offer international scheduled flights from Turkey, with its Antalya-Frankfurt flight in 2001. The home base of SunExpress is in Antalya on the Turkish Riviera.
SunExpress has one of the most modern fleets in Europe, currently operating with a full-commonality fleet of 61 B737 and 7 A330 aircrafts.
Employment Contract: First Officers who are hired at SunExpress are given a 3-year employment contract.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Min ICAO CPL (A)/IR (A) license and IR on multi-engine aircraft
- Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with JAR-FCL 3, EASA Part-MED or ICAO standards
- MCC course
- B737 NG Type Rated*
- ICAO Level 4 in English and being successful in the company’s English test
- Between 1.60m and 1.95m height
- High School/Gymnasium Degree
* Type-rating training fee: For First Officers who do not have B737NG type rating, training is arranged through the SunExpress TRTO. A fee of €30.000 is to be paid to SunExpress for the type rating training.
* If you wish, you can pay the Type Rating fee from your payroll during your three-year service contract with your monthly wage. In this case, a total deduction of €32,500 will be made after three years. Deductions will start upon receiving the “Line Check” phase.
For questions regarding the application procedure or the selection process, please contact the highly experienced OSM Aviation Flight Deck Recruitment Team at: [email protected].