First Officers E170/190
30/11/2019 46 days
On behalf of WDL (Westdeutsche Luftwerbung), OSM Aviation are looking for First Officers to join their E190 fleet. WDL is a German charter airline headquartered at Cologne Bonn Airport, flying pax and cargo.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that “It’s all about people”, and we assist our clients with everything from recruitment, training, management to planning and executing. WDL Aviation has been a sign of excellence in airline services for more than 60 years. The fleet is currently comprised of British Aerospace Bae 146 Regional Jets as well as Embraer E190 flying for major enterprises across the whole of Europe.
Selection day: WDL’s selection day takes place at Düsseldorf Airport.
- Valid E170/190 type-rating
- EASA CPL(A)
- ATPL Theory
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1
- English at level 4
- Passport without limitation
- Permission to work in the EU
- Class B driving licence
- Up-to-date reliable person certificate (under German LuftSiG law)
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- We can offer permanent contracts with WDL Aviation, no Freelance option available.
- Part-time contracts are possible.
To fully review your experience, please add a breakdown of hours per aircraft type and/or position in your profile through “APPLY NOW”.
For questions, please contact the Flight Deck Recruitment Team at [email protected]