OSM Aviation Academy is now seeking Flight Instructors for our new flight school in Arendal, Norway.
Number of available positions: 8
We are looking for instructors who has one or more of the following licenses and ratings:
- EASA FI(A)
- EASA CRIME
- EASA IRI SE/ME
- EASA FII
- Theory Instructor
- You must be able to read, write and converse fluently in English
- You have a high-quality mindset and you are passionate about teaching and providing the best possible education for our students
- Pilot Aptitude Test* with a satisfactory result, alternatively well documented experience as a Flight Instructor
*This requirement can be supplemented at a later stage
IN ADDITION WE ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITIES SUCH AS
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Being able to read, write and converse in one or more Scandinavian languages is meritorious
- Applications can only be submitted through our website. Follow the link by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’-button.
- Submit application/resume via the online portal – expect an email confirmation (check spam).
We are primarily looking for full-time instructors, but we are open to part-time and on-demand solutions and welcome applicants with airline experience.
Applications will be reviewed continuously as they are submitted and applicants who qualify in the first stage of selection will be invited for testing and interview. After you have submitted your application and received a confirmation email you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam).
Further process includes a written test, holding a theory lesson and conducting a flight lesson with senior instructor(s) from OSM Aviation Academy.
- Positive and exciting place to work at one of Europe’s largest flight schools
- The opportunity to shape the future of aviation by training the next generation of pilots
- Competitive company benefits
We offer a professional organization and therefore place high demands on our personnel regarding responsibility, initiative and positive/creative thinking. There will be great opportunities for personal development through different responsibilities. We enjoy working with colleagues who are ambitious and willing to contribute to the further development of our organization, but above all you must feel a drive and passion towards teaching other people and value quality and safety in your work. The goal of our academy is to always provide our customers with the best education possible. Commitment, reliability and respect are words to live by at OSM Aviation Academy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
OSM Aviation Academy will during fall of 2018 open a new satellite base in Arendal, Gullknapp in Norway through Scandinavian Aviation Academy. The goal of the academy is to provide high-quality flight training for future airline pilots, tailored to prepare them for careers as professional aviators.
For the first class start in September we are looking for theory- and flight instructors that will contribute to our operation and our education programs.
OSM Aviation Academy / Scandinavian Aviation Academy, is one of the largest flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines alike since 1963. OSM Aviation Academy / SAA provides theory- and flight training in San Diego, USA, Arendal, Norge and in Västerås, Sweden with focus on efficient integrated flight training programs tailored to prepare our students for an airline career. OSM AA / SAA has a well-organized Safety Management System (SMS) with the goal of continuously improving our educational programs and flight safety.
Our educations are tailored to the needs of the students and the airlines who employ them, where high demands are placed on instructors and students alike. OSM AA / SAA has a great reputation among airlines in Scandinavia and Europe where the majority of our alumni work.
- C172 G1000
- DA42 G1000
- FNPT II – Boeing 737