Global Admin Coordinator
OSM Aviation is now looking for a Global Admin Coordinator to be a part of the Business Intelligence Centre in Barcelona.
OSM Aviation is a global organisation offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are looking forward to strengthening and expand our team in Barcelona.
You will provide administrative support to the global organization in OSM Aviation Academy by efficiently handling and managing administrative matters of the group allowing the global sites to focus on their main responsibility of driving the business and aviating.
Your proactive mindset, big picture thinking, and problem-solving skills will allow you to identify possible conflicts and risks and adjust accordingly. As a strong team-player, you will build strong and lasting professional relationships with the individuals you support as well as colleagues.
Possibility of travel and the company offers a young dynamic meritocratic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In this role you will display your strong command of English by effectively liaising with clients, teams, HQ and other contacts.
- As a customer-focused admin coordinator, you will plan and manage complex global coordination.
- As a customer focused admin coordniator (internal/external) you will schedule internal and external meetings as well as skype and video conferences for the individuals you support.
- Administrate customer and supplier agreements.
- Administrations of various company credit cards including the detail spend reporting to accounting.
- Will in addition to academy support BIC and HQ on administrative tasks when needed.
- Support development of key business segments through effective administration of non-revenue generating responsibilities.
- Ad hoc projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in administrative roles, as personal assitant or similar
- An academic degree in Business and Administration or comparable
- Professional English Proficiency
Personal Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills across a range of mediums, e.g. face to face, written, presentation, and working well within a team
- Professional, who has placed emphasis on working in the aviation industry and/or education organization
- Be able to work on own initiative, yet remain a team player
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with skillful and social colleagues in an active and dynamic global environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Professional development
- Possibility to travel
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
- Competitive conditions
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company