Group Consolidation Manager
01/05/2020 94 days
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Barcelona, Spain.OSM Aviation is now looking for a Group Consolidation and IFRS Manager, which will report directly to our Head of Accounting.
The Group Consolidation Manager will prepare timely, accurate and relevant management and financial information for the Group. You will be a pivotal contact in providing a “centre of excellence” for accounting and reporting standards. Further you will maintain a strong working relationship with the international finance community in OSM Aviation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information and maintaining and developing a high standard of financial reporting within the group.
- Ensures global compliance with and maintenance of accounting standards and financial reporting policies and procedures
- Taking day to day responsibility for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Contribution to internal process improvement and optimizing the use of financial systems, predominantly Cognos
- Super-user in Cognos consolidation tool
- Assist in ensuring that the Group is compliant in taxation matters
- Responsible for Group wide intercompany relationships, reconciliations and eliminations
- Production of primary statement monthly pack and reconciliation of management to statutory reporting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters degree.
- Professional qualification required (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- 5-10 years experience in relevant position.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Action-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Must enjoy working in a global organization.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Highly structured, organized, driven by excellence and has a sense of responsibility.
- Statutory accounts preparation and delivery knowledge.
- Excellent Consolidation and IFRS knowledge.
- Ability to build strong relationships required for liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to apply existing skills to other tasks as required.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required to recognise and solve problems / issues when they arise.
- Able to present information in a concise, efficient and professional manner to senior management.
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.