Head of Accounting
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Barcelona, Spain.
OSM Aviation is looking for a Director of Accounting, which will be a member of the Finance Team and a leader of our accounting team in our Business Intelligence Center. This is a dynamic multinational group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers. This team handles all day-to-day financial reporting and accounting activities for the organization, as well as maintain the appropriate internal controls. They effectively manage our relationships with external auditors and regulatory agencies and understand the “big picture” – or full-cycle accounting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consolidation, organizing and supervising the process, as well as being hands-on for complex consolidation issues
- Responsible for the officially financial statements for the group.
- Deep understanding of group accounting principles and practical experience from consolidation systems
- Manage the group Global Tax compliance.
- Manage compliance with internal control frameworks and company policies.
- Manage the annual audit process
- Create, streamline, and improve policies and procedures
- Manage a dynamic, multinational team and support their development
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree required.
- 5-10 years’ experience in relevant position.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Action-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Team builder.
- Driven by excellence and has a sense of responsibility.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong willingness to be part of a highly dynamic and global organization.
- Highly structured and organized.
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.