HR Advisor | ARN
22/11/2019 5 days
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team at Arlanda, Sweden.
OSM Aviation is looking for a HR Advisor with broad HR experience. Our new team member will report directly to the Head of HR Nordic. Our new team member should be comfortable taking responsibility, be proactive and be resilient in a dynamic work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance according to Swedish labor law.
- Manage and administer all local procedures according to Company policy.
- Advise and support employees and management on all areas related to the HR.
- Responsible for handling disciplinary issues and sick leave processes.
- Participate in union negotiations and joint working committees.
- Develop framework for work environment and strategic initiatives related to the HR field.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a master’s degree within HR or organizational psychology. Minimum a bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related fields.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience within HR.
- Experience with long term sick leave, rehabilitation, work environmental issues and unions.
- Strong verbal and written – Scandinavian language and English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Able to take the lead and make decisions.
- Keeps composure and remains calm under pressure.
- Enjoys working part of a team but can also work independently.
- Shows self-discipline and is determined to reach set goals.
- Well organized and thorough.
- Highly reliable and straightforward.
- Adaptable to change and can cope with a fast pace.
- IT skills; Office 365 and general system understanding.
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally and take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Possibility to travel.