HR Advisor | Cabin Crew LGW
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in LGW, United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a HR Advisor. This role will focus on our Cabin Crew population and the right candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands-on and team orientated approach to work. You will be a very pro-active and independent individual who will consistently strive to exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- First line HR support for Managers and employees. Providing support throughout the employee life cycle from joiners to leavers, probation, performance, termination etc.
- Identify gaps in policies, processes and procedures and provide effective, pragmatic solutions to support UK legislation and business growth.
- Advising on all HR and ER related matters remaining compliant to UK legislation.
- Responsible for supporting recruitment events (Cabin Crew only).
- Responsible for absence management for all responsible crew.
- Monitor HR Reports through analyzing data and identifying trends across the employee cycle.
- Create design and deliver monthly newsletter.
- Lead engagement and motivation Initiatives embedding OSM values.
- Coaching and support for employees and managers across the business.
- Monitor and manage designated in-box.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Support on projects as assigned by Head of HR.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Cover transactional duties in the absence of HR Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIPD – Part/Full Qualified.
- Previous HR experience in similar role.
- Able to demonstrate a coprehendable understanding of UK Legislation.
- Aviation experience is desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable with EASA, SubPartQ and OM-A.
- Committed to OSM Aviation vision and core values.
- Hardworking, reliable and flexible (willing to work various hours, holidays, nights and weekends).
- Has integrity, energy, lots of enthusiasm, is likeable and approachable.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Proven ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proactive- does not wait to receive instruction and direction, shows initiative.
- Action-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Resilient when dealing with strong personalities.
- Comfortable to be part of a highly dynamic organization with the rapid pace of change in both a business and personal context.
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.