HR Advisor | HEL
We are looking for an HR Advisor with broad HR experience. Our new team member will report directly to the Head of HR Nordic.
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to airlines worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance according to Finnish labor law
- Manage and administer all local procedures according to Company policy
- Be responsible for all local documents, such as Employment Contracts, T&C and the Employee Handbook
- Union negotiations and communication
- Advise and support employees and management on all areas related to the HR
- Responsible for handling disciplinary issues and sick leave processes
- Collaborate with the payroll and finance department to ensure correct salaries and correct handling of invoices
- Work related to HRIS
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a master’s degree within HR or organizational psychology. Minimum a bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related fields.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience within HR.
- Experience with long term sick leave, rehabilitation and work environmental issues.
- Experience in international employee administration
- Experience with work towards labour unions
- Strong verbal and written Finnish language and English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Able to take the lead and make decisions
- Keeps composure and remains calm under pressure
- Enjoys working part of a team, but can also work independently
- Shows self-discipline and is determined to reach set goals
- Well organized and thorough
- Highly reliable and straightforward
- Adaptable to change and can cope with a fast pace
- IT skills; Office 365 and general system understanding
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally and take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Possibility to travel.
- Competitive conditions.