HR Advisor | Arlanda
OSM Aviation is looking for an HR Advisor with extensive HR experience, who will report directly to the HR Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Human Resources and the Aviation industry. The HR Coordinator will be looking after all aspects of the HR administration for the 500 Cabin Crew at our Arlanda base.
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Today, OSM Aviation employs around 6000 employees worldwide and has many international airlines on our customer list. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team at Arlanda, Sweden.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete all daily operational duties within the HR Department.
- Policy administration.
- Reactive support to inquiries from Cabin Crew.
- Recruitment ownership and pro-active problem-solving.
- Distribute information and documentation to relevant parties, both internally and externally.
- Follow up on daily administrative routines and making sure deadlines are met.
- Follow up sick leave and disciplinary issues.
- Onboarding and termination of employment.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with our customers and employees.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related fields from an international recognized university.
- Minimum three years’ experience in HR.
- Experience with long term sick leave, rehabilitation and work environmental issues.
- Experience in international employee administration including A1 application processes and relocation assistance is preferable.
- Resourcing, recruitment and onboarding experience.
Personal Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer and software skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Great communication skills both in Scandinavian and English.
- Passion for providing excellent HR services.
- Ability to be flexible and excellent administration skills.
- Willingness to learn and eye for detail.
- Hands-on approach and positive attitude.
- Independent and always looking forward.
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Possibility to travel.
- Great working tools.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription.