HR Manager ARN
Annica Queckfeldt Magnusson
Are you an HR generalist ready for growth, challenge and the opportunity to succeed? If so we’ve got a unique opportunity to consider.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior crew members, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 5500 air crew employees, and presence in eighteen countries.
OSM Aviation is growing rapidly as we enjoy significant commercial success partnering with key global airlines. As a result, we are looking for an HR Manager in Sweden – placed in our office at Arlanda airport. The HR Manager has the main responsibility for coordinating daily HR tasks for our Cabin Crew and Pilots which are based in Sweden.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead the Swedish OSM Aviation team
- Develop HR best practices and improve efficiency across OSM Aviation Sweden
- Union negotiations
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievance and sickness
- Performance management: identifying issues and implementing performance management processes
- Recruitment and retention: Support at recruitment events, supporting a succession pipeline and monitoring retention
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies in close cooperation with Senior Vice President Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Initiate and be responsible for the implementation of HR projects in coordination with the Corporate Project Manager
- Coordinate and ensure the organization and its employees are informed about changes
- Coordinate with the Payroll team to ensure correct information and handling of all HR procedures
- Plan and participate in Base meetings to meet employees face to face to ensure personal contact
- Support in 1-1 meetings with Cabin crew and Pilots if necessary
- Support in disciplinary cases
- Ensure a high-quality service level towards crew and the airline customer
- Ad hoc projects related to both the Swedish operation and internationally.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or related field is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR generalist
- Knowledge of the Swedish labour law
- Experience from union negotiations
- Experience in a multinational Company.
- Aviation experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with HR systems
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good verbal and written Swedish as well as English, as this is the official working language
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with both stakeholders and our employees.
- Motivated by working in an international and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely manner
- Conscientious, proactive and structured
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant and dynamic environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Possibility to develop professionally
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
- To be part of a unique and fast-growing company
Some travelling is to be expected.
Start date: As soon as possible.