Are you a HR generalist ready for growth, challenge and the opportunity to succeed? If so we’ve got a unique opportunity to consider:
OSM Aviation is growing rapidly as we enjoy significant commercial success partnering with key global airlines. As a result, we are looking for a HR Manager to our Finnish office. The HR Manager has the main responsibility for coordinating daily HR tasks for our Cabin Crew and Pilots that are based in Finland.
OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training and HR Management of flight personnel are the future of the airline industry. OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop HR best practices and improve efficiency across OSM Aviation Finland
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievance and sickness
- Performance management: identifying issues and implementing a performance management processes
- Recruitment and retention: Support at recruitment events, supporting a succession pipeline and monitoring retention
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies in close cooperation with Directors Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Initiate and be responsible for the implementation of HR projects in coordination with the Corporate Project Manager
- Coordinate and ensure the organization and its employees are informed about changes
- Coordinate with Payroll team to ensure correct information and handling of all HR procedures
- Plan and participate in Base meetings to meet employees face to face to ensure a personal contact
- Support in 1-1 meetings with Cabin crew and Pilots if necessary
- Support in disciplinary cases
- Ensure a high-quality service level towards crew and the airline customer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or related field is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a HR generalist
- Knowledge of the Finnish labor law
- Experience in a multinational Company.
- Aviation experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with HR systems
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Conscientious, proactive and structured
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely manner
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good verbal and written Finnish as well as English, as this is the official working language. If you know a Scandinavian language it is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant and dynamic environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Possibility to develop professionally
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
- To be part of a unique and fast growing Company
When applying send an email to [email protected] Please attach; CV, cover letter, copies of transcripts of examination results and diploma.
Start date: As soon as possible.