OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide – and we believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training and HR Management of flight personnel are the future of the airline industry. OSM Aviation is unique – we are the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight deck and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution.
Are you a HR generalist ready for growth, challenge and the opportunity to succeed? If so we’ve got a unique opportunity to consider:
OSM Aviation is growing rapidly as we enjoy significant commercial success partnering with key global airlines. As a result, we are looking for a HR Manager in Norway – placed in our Head Office in Lysaker, Oslo. The HR Manager has the main responsibility for coordinating daily HR tasks for our Cabin Crew and Pilots which are based in Norway. The HR Manager will also function as HR support for OSM Aviation’s Head Office at Lysaker.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop HR best practices and improve efficiency across OSM Aviation Norway
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievance and sickness
- Performance management: identifying issues and implementing a performance management processes
- Recruitment and retention: Support at recruitment events, supporting a succession pipeline and monitoring retention
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies in close cooperation with Directors Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Initiate and be responsible for the implementation of HR projects in coordination with the Corporate Project Manager
- Coordinate and ensure the organization and its employees are informed about changes
- Coordinate with Payroll team to ensure correct salary information
- Plan and participate in base meetings to meet employees face to face to ensure a personal contact
- Support in 1-1 meetings with cabin crew and pilots if necessary
- Support in disciplinary cases
- Work related to labor unions
- Ensure a high-quality service level towards crew and the airline customer
- HR support for OSM Aviation’s Head Office at Lysaker
*As we are a rapidly growing company the areas of responsibilities may change and new tasks might be assigned to the position.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or related field is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a HR generalist
- Knowledge of the Norwegian labor law
- Experience in a multinational Company.
- Aviation experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with HR systems
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Conscientious, proactive and structured
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely manner
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good verbal and written Norwegian as well as English, as this is the official working language
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a vibrant and dynamic environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Possibility to develop professionally
- Beautiful office and surroundings close to Lysaker Brygge
- Personal computer, mobile phone and coverage of telephone subscription
- To be part of a unique and fast growing company
When applying, please attach; CV and cover letter.
Start date: As soon as possible.