HR Support | Malaga
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to Airlines worldwide. Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our team in Malaga, Spain.
OSM Aviation is looking for an HR Support, which will be mainly responsible for the daily HR tasks for Cabin Crew and Pilots in a crew base complying with Spanish law, CBA and our airline customer’s operational manual (Norwegian Airlines). Moreover, HR Support will be responsible to keep track of sickness, handle leave requests, part-time requests, and will have personal contact with crew for all HR and contractual related matters.
The HR Support is expected to perform in accordance with OSM Aviation Values and its customer procedures, to contribute to the accomplishment of its HR best practices and objectives. OSM Aviation has a service-oriented, high-performance culture focused on productivity, quality, recruitment, and retention of a professional and content workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and participate in Base meetings to meet employees face to face to ensure personal communication.
- Conduct one to one meeting with Cabin crew and Pilots. This will include care meetings, disciplinary meetings, upgrades, and reporting the conclusion to the Airline customer and OSM Aviation.
- Cooperate with the operations responsible in the base (Base Chief for both Cabin Crew and Flight Deck).
- Manage, communicate and update HR Computer Systems to ensure correct information of each crew member.
- Communicate the terms and conditions to the crew according to Spanish law, as well as, process their requests.
- Keep track of sickness of crew in a daily manner and ensure the compliance in Spanish legislation and CBA.
- Cooperate in other HR matters such as coordination of temporary postings abroad, transfers, newsletters, internal communication, review and improve internal procedures, maternity process, and other administration duties.
- Onboarding process for new crew members to the base and ensure they feel comfortable and conduct exit interviews when crew is leaving.
- Give support in the preparation of the required documents by local authorities in labor inspections and court cases in coordination with Legal and HSE departments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in HR or law is preferable.
- Master in occupational risks prevention will be highly valued
- Business and personnel management experience with a Human Resource background.
- At least 1-3 years of HR experience or similar preferably in an airline or aviation company.
- Experience from a multinational company.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Computer and software skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish both oral and written.
- Pro-active and with enough capacity to solve problems independently before deadlines.
- Good communicator who transmits the company´s philosophy to all the employees.
- Strong negotiation skills is an advantage.
- Understanding the role of HR and demonstrating teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with various departments internationally and encourage teamwork across country borders.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn and take on additional responsibility.
What do we offer?
- Skilful and social colleagues in a hectic and dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Candidate will have to expect traveling.
- Competitive conditions.
- Personal computer, mobile phone, and coverage of mobile phone subscription.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.