OSM Aviation has expertise in offering top qualified flight personnel worldwide. We believe that providers of specialists in recruitment and training of flight personnel is the future of the airline industry. OSM Aviation is the first company to offer total crew management, a full range of services including employment and management of both flight crew and cabin crew. We are responsible for the entire crew management process, from recruitment and training to planning and execution. You can learn more about OSM Aviation here; about and services
OSM Aviation is rapidly growing in the US and we are now looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team in Florida.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources professional to undertake a variety of HR Coordinator duties. You will be part of a team working on different functions such as recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, administrative reports, interpreting policies and procedures and performing other human resources projects and processes.
The ideal candidate should have broad knowledge of human resources as well as general administrative responsibilities, and will assist the Human Resources Manager in providing a variety of support services to our US locations from our Fort Lauderdale office. In addition the candidate should have experience in the aviation industry and specifically working with pilots.
Human Resources Coordinator – Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide an array of administrative support for the Human Resource Manager (scheduling, correspondence, reports & presentations)
- Be the main point of contact for all employee requests, questions regarding on-boarding, training programs, and company functions
- Work with recruitment team to build a pipeline of potential applicants
- Assist with recruitment including; phone screens, scheduling, interviewing, etc
- Initiate background and reference check process; including entering candidates and delivering rejection notifications when necessary
- Coordinate on-boarding processes and plan orientation logistics for new hires
- Process new hire paperwork and set up new hires in payroll system
- Coordinate annual performance review process
- Assist and monitor leaves of absence and workers compensation claims
- Work with various levels of the organization including management, cabin crew members, pilots etc
- Oversee maintenance of employee files and update employee records
Human Resources Coordinator – Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimally required
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator, HR Assistant or Admin in HR
- Able to work successfully in a creatively driven, fast-paced environment
- Aviation Industry Preferred!
- Proficiency in all MS office Applications
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong judgment and mature business skills; with ability to develop the trust of senior management
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- HR Professional Development
- Personal computer and cell phone
- Take part in a unique and fast growing company
Our fast paced environment demands a flexible and an outgoing personality.
If you have these required qualifications and skills please send your resume to Vanesa.Collado@osmaviation.com