Human Resource Information Systems Specialist
OSM Aviation is looking for a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Specialist which will organize and structure the continuous development of our in-house systems. Our new team member is enthusiastic about technology and innovation and is an expert communicator. The position will be located at our headquarters in Lysaker, Norway.
OSM Aviation is a global organization offering a full range of high-quality crew management services to airlines worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create user documentation and procedures when launching new HRIS solutions.
- Train new users and current users on updated functionality.
- Monitor system performance and identify new features for our system.
- Coordinate and lead new projects together with company-wide stakeholders from idea to implementation.
- Communicate changes and status on all projects to ensure global transparency.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree within Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or a related field.
- Preferably moderate to high-level experience working with the development of HR and Recruitment Systems. Less experienced candidates will also be considered, and position may be adjusted according to level of experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Personal skills and Knowledge:
- Possesses strong work ethic, self-motivated and is driven.
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well-organized and works systematically.
- Excited about change and shows ingenuity.
- A communicator that can work across specialization fields.
- Keeps composure and remains calm under pressure.
- Enjoys working part of a team but can also work independently.
What do we offer?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally and take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Possibility to travel.