Junior Legal Advisor
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our Legal team in Malaga and Barcelona. We are now looking for Junior Legal Advisor assist the Legal Department.
OSM Aviation is the first company to offer Total Crew Management in the Aviation Industry; from Recruitment, Training and Management to Planning & Execution. We provide airlines with superior crew members, and at the same time, we are a top tier long term employer. OSM Aviation has more than 5700 aircrew employees and presence in eighteen countries.
Due to the recent success and rapid growth of the company, we are excited to strengthen our Legal team in Malaga and Barcelona. OSM Aviation is looking for a Legal Advisor on a full-time basis to play a key role in assisting the legal department in Spain to deal with daily labour law/employment. You will assist with legal issues, meeting with crew, unions, and lawyers with regards to the collective procedure, legal queries, conciliation meeting and court hearings, whilst being part of a collaborative, successful and dynamic team.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the team, legal advisor and Legal Director in daily tasks.
- To study/Draft legal reports on labour law /employment matters.
- Support with legal queries from others department, from clients and Management team.
- Participate in labour inspections, administrative conciliations and social security meetings.
- Assist and attend legal / HR meetings with unions, HQ, employees, clients and other departments in Spain or abroad.
- Support in disciplinary cases in a professional and timely manner and cooperate with HR Department.
- Coordinate and ensure the organization and its employees are informed about legal changes.
- Collaborate with the legal advisor as a point of contact for Unions.
- Draw up contracts and disciplinary cases.
- Other tasks related to the legal department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Law or Labour Relations or aster in Legal Practice.
- 1 or 2 years in Law firms or legal departments as a labour lawyer.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
- High level of Spanish and English communication skills (fluently in writing and speaking).
- Member of the Professional Associations (Labour Relations and Social Security or lawyers), is an advantage.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work independently, but at the same time a team player.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and recognize the importance of multiple situations.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials.
- Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
What do we offer you?
- Skillful and social colleagues in a dynamic business environment.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Take part in a unique and fast-growing company.
- Be part of a global team.
- Competitive conditions.
The position will have its base in Malaga, Spain, but it is expected that the position also will work from our office in Barcelona, and regular travelling must be expected to other OSM Aviation offices globally including OSM HQ in Oslo.